Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
Up to £50000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 year ago
HR Governance Specialist - £50k
My client, a multinational Financial Services provider, are recruiting an experienced HR Governance Specialist to hold responsibility for all Risk, Governance Compliance and internal Audit, during a critical stage in their transformation project. This role is based in Potters Bar, paying up to £50k + benefits.
My client is currently undergoing a transformation to make their business more customer focused. You will be responsible for all Risk, Governance Compliance and internal Audit requirement relating to the People Experience function.
- Ensure the People Experience function has processes and practices in place to meet compliance with all regulatory requirements for employees working for the business across the UK, Isle of Man and a small population in Dublin.
- Manage the annual review and attestation processes associated with the company policies "owned" by PE (i.e. Remuneration Operating Policy, Fit & Proper Operating Policy and Raising a Concern Operating Policy).
- Act as the GDPR lead for the PE Function with regard to all GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) requirements, ensuring the HR Function understands their individual and collective obligations.
- Must have detailed working knowledge of the Regulatory requirements, particularly the FCA Handbook including training and competence (TC), Solvency II Remuneration Requirements, SM&CR, Approved Person Regime (APR), IDD (Insurance Distribution Directive) in respect of knowledge and ability and good repute.
- Detailed working knowledge of the regulatory obligations in the Isle of Man
- Sound knowledge of Risk Management and/or Compliance in the Financial Services Industry in the UK
- Good stakeholder management skills to ensure collaboration and engagement with key functions (Risk and compliance)
This is an urgent requirement, if of interest please apply ASAP or email firstname.lastname@example.org