East Riding of Yorkshire, England
£120 - £180 per day
4 months ago
5 - 6 months
HR Co-ordinator: Knowledge - £180 per day (inside IR35)
My client, a multinational manufacturer currently undergoing significant HR transformation, is currently recruiting a HR Knowledge Co-ordinator, to support their Document Management Project.
This role is an initial 5 to 6-month contract, based in Yorkshire, paying up to a maximum of £180 per day (inside IR35).
You will support the co-ordination, evaluation, update and uploading of HR documents into the Service Now Knowledge Base, by:
- Working closely with HR Service and Product Owners and provide co-ordination to support them to create, validate, review and upload all Human Resources knowledge articles and documents into ServiceNow.
- Manage and maintain the ServiceNow knowledge base; ensuring that content is relevant, up to date and of sufficient quality
- Ensure that during service transitions all accompanying documentation and knowledge is uploaded correctly
- Gather information from the project team and convert it as required into knowledge base articles
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources and to reconcile conflicts/duplications
- At least 2 years' Service Management experience
- Understanding of HR end to end processes (desirable)
- Previous experience using Service Now (desirable, but training will be provided)
- Ability to prioritise and organise work to deliver to agreed deadlines
- Technology Awareness & Technology Leverage
If interested, please apply ASAP or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.