£80000 - £100000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
7 months ago
HR & Professional Services Category Lead - £100K
Our client, a leading Financial Services organisation, with a track-record of embracing innovation and creativity, seeks to recruit a HR & Professional Services Category Lead with extensive HR & PS procurement experience. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to lead the development of the Indirect procurement strategy in a relatively 'greenfield' procurement organisation, embracing the value proposition of a newly created Procurement function.
As a HR & Professional Services Category Lead, you will lead the development of Indirect procurement strategy across all business units within a complex Financial Services Global business model. In turn, you will manage all associated commercial procurement activity to drive value creation and minimise total cost of ownership. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the full procurement life cycle from initial strategy, tendering, and contract award through to transition, contract management and termination.
- You'll be responsible for translating innovation and ideas into comprehensive procurement proposals, formulating presentations and reports to influence senior stakeholders
- Responsible in working across the full end-to-end 7 step procurement process (business requirements to contract execution & performance management).
- You will lead the strategic procurement process, providing direction and oversight to leverage the size and scale of the Group's procurement power through robust contract negotiations, supplier selection and management of the commercial aspects of the 3rd party supplier relationships
- Ensure that the above delivers end-to-end commercial, contractual and relationship lifecycle value, in the eyes of key stakeholders and from the bottom line.
- You'll report and track financial benefits versus pipeline and targets, identifying potential risks
- Compliance to all procurement policies, procedures and systems providing an efficient and auditable sourcing trail that will ensure robust risk management
As the successful candidate, you will present an Indirect Procurement background:
- Experience of managing and developing HR & Professional Services Procurement strategies.
- Excellent contract management experience (incl. contract drafting skills).
- Excellent track record of challenging and influencing HR stakeholders
- Experience of developing supplier management strategy
- Expert negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- Excellent academic pedigree