£55000 - £60000 per annum + additional benefits
about 1 month ago
We have an exciting opportunity for Health Safety and Wellbeing Specialist to help improve and develop the HSW culture throughout our client site, leading to a more enjoyable working environment for all employees.
You will spend time working with all employees at the mill, supporting the implementation and integration of HSW into all business processes and encouraging engagement and positive culture contributions.
Role: Health Safety and Wellbeing Specialist
Location: Kemsley Mill
Salary: up to £60K + benefits
The role will ensure compliance with H&S law, relevant regulations, including the Management Safety Standard. You will actively participate in meetings with site leadership teams, ensuring that KPIs and standards are being met and reporting back to leaders in the business.
You will also have several opportunities to work on projects, leading various initiatives, implementing them and collecting feedback and information so that we can continue to improve HSW operations on site and share effective methods with the wider business.
- Significant experience in a similar position, ideally in a factory environment
- NEBOSH qualified and a member of a relevant body
- Hands on, with the ability to communicate and build relationships with colleagues across all levels
- Confident challenging existing processes and providing fresh new ideas
- Ability to provide support to leaders in the business but also lead on projects and implementations when required
- Competent using MS Office
- Preferred experience
- Ideally holding a degree in a related field
Why should you join?
You'd be joining a leading provider of sustainable fibre-based packaging worldwide, which is supported by recycling and paper making operations. They play a central role in the value chain across sectors including e-commerce, fast moving consumer goods and industrials.
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.