US$100000 - US$120000 per annum + + bonus
7 months ago
If you're passionate about hospitality and want to work for constantly growing and evolving organisation, this role is for you! Step forward in your career journey to drive maximum value.
You must have a passion for working in a food & beverage intensive procurement environment and have experience within a hospitality, lodging or FMGC procurement and supply chain environment. Working with a varied range of stakeholders to deliver and embed procurement best practice and be a balanced leader with an ability to plan and execute strategic objectives while being able to promptly address pressing issues.
Integrity, dependability, accuracy, and professional communication is vital to this fast-paced dynamic business.
About the job
- Manage the business procurement operations, procurement budget effectively and work with the business stakeholders to identify and deliver savings to the food, beverage and indirect categories.
- Ensure the integrity of the procurement systems; ensure that the product and vendor database is accurately maintained.
- Oversee the effective management of the business inventory, report deficiencies promptly.
- Oversee procurement related operating policies and procedures whilst ensuring the business adheres to said policies.
- Maintain positive relations with key suppliers and vendors.
- Ensure vendor/supplier compliance with site and company requirements for safety, security and financial due diligence.
- Assist departments in sourcing new vendors and suppliers in order to determine adequate product availability and obtain the most favorable prices and terms.
- Establish and run a vendor review process, setting and reporting against measureable KPI's
- Manage the addition of new suppliers, ensuring all required documentation is provided.
- Negotiate prices, delivery schedules and freight terms as well as contracts with vendors driving a savings agenda for the business.
- Ensure that all purchase order requests are properly completed and approved before a purchase order is prepared and the items are purchased.
- Supervise the count of inventories, according to company policy.
- Ensure that all storage areas are secure, clean and properly organized.
- Establish and maintain par stocks on all inventoried items, keeping in mind that inventory levels must be kept as low as possible without compromising the efficiency of the operating units.
About the client
Our client encompasses favourite restaurants, from some of the oldest and most classic establishments in London to its most exciting and innovative new openings around the world. Their brand is urbanity and elegance cates back to 1947.
Four our client quality is key with prime locations, spectacular food and drink and - of course - the very best teams and spirit.
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to email@example.com. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.