Manchester, Greater Manchester
£70000 - £80000 per annum + + package
10 days ago
Are you commerically minded with proven experience of embedding sustainability strategy across a business, looking for the opportunity to drive, coordinate and implement sustainability? Our client is a market leader in their sector, who is looking to supplement the growth of their Sustainability function with the addition of a sustainability expert. This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation with buy-in from senior stakeholders and impressive growth plans in 2020!
In this position you will help introduce the sustainability strategy within a brand new team, utilising your project management skills to drive change. Key to your success in this role will be an ability to manage key stakeholder relationships and balance multiple, concurrent, projects delivering ultimate customer satisfaction.
- Experience of embedding sustainability strategy across a business - whether in-house or as a consultant
- Some experience of fashion / retail (preferable)
- Strength and background in environmental target setting and delivery
- Experience of supply chain
- Some project management experience
- Degree qualified with a desire to adapt to challenging environments