£100000 - £124000 per annum + + additional benefits
over 1 year ago
With strategic approach to Sustainability and for somebody who's looking for being part of the leadership team! We have a fantastic job opportunity for you to join the UK's largest long-term savings and retirement business based in London.
You are mission driven Sustainability professional who can the communication both internally and externally of sustainability strategy, including managing our sustainability governance, and play a key role in overseeing the programme plans, risks, and opportunities across board.
You will support, challenges, and oversees the development of the sustainability strategy, pillar plans, budget, targets and KPI's. Ensuring the sustainability strategy is integrated into the overall business strategy and planning process.
This is an opportunity to lead and support sustainability delivery across the board, working closely with each pillar sponsor and business lead, to support the development of plans in line with the strategy and ensure delivery against these. Including the development of our customer offers and responsible investment approach.
You will have ability to think strategically and see the big picture, combined with a relentless focus on performance/ delivery and deep understanding of and interest in sustainability issues, including integration of sustainability into business strategy. Ideally experience in sustainable finance is beneficial.
About the job:
- Bring together a wide view of activity and support the prioritisation of functional activity to ensure it is aligned to the sustainability strategy.
- Create an internal and external communication plan to support key activities, ensuring clarity on the strategy and the desired impact. Lead thought leadership activities to help inform the development of the market and collaborate with external initiatives.
- Review and measure impact of the sustainability strategy, measuring outputs and taking accountability for overall delivery against the plan.
- Review and measure the impact against our external peer groups, ensuring the strategy is continually reviewed in line with ESG market developments and appropriate action taken where required.
- Deliver all external sustainability reporting, including annual published reports, website content and external rating agency surveys.
- Leads on external assurance, including approval of audit scope and plans, clearance of points raised and sign off.
- Leads on risk and compliance, including validation of risk assessments, verification of compliance, and ownership of the Group sustainability risk policy.
- Chairs the Sustainability Working Group and creates material for, presents and is a member of the Executive Sustainability Committee. Creates material for the Board Sustainability Committee.
- Leads a central team and coordinates delivery of team's core activities and plans.
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to email@example.com. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.