£65000 - £75000 per annum + car + benefits
about 1 year ago
Head of Supply Chain
Up to £70,000 plus car plus bens
1st Executive has been selected to recruit for this Major Global FTSE 100 organization who is recruiting an experienced individual within Supply Chain to lead and develop the team.
Reporting into the Finance Director you will champion the Supply Chain function and develop partnership relationships and opportunities.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Develop medium/long term plans including organisational design and succession and personal development planning
- Proactively utilise tools and data sets to identify trends and variances
- Accountable for end-end robust and consistent supply
- Development of partnership/3rd party relationships and opportunities
- Manage, train and develop a team
- Continuous development of system and interface efficiencies
- Work closely with Regulatory Department to ensure that all regulatory requirements are met
- Responsible for working capital improvements.
- Work with stakeholders (UK and Europe) to develop existing/new reporting for all supply chain functions
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
- Strong ability in Change Management
- Strong analytical and problem solving background
- Deal with situations constantly requiring adaptation or development of new solutions through analytical,interpretive,evaluative,creative and innovative thinking.
- 10 years supply chain management, with a background of working in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience of leading and developing teams