South East England, England
6 months ago
Head of Supply Chain (ME&I)
My client, a world-leader in defence, are currently recruiting a driven and autonomous Head of Supply Chain to provide a best in class service across Major Equipment and Investments. You will work closely with the Procurement Director, dealing with massive CAPEX spends, and identifying and collaborating with niche supply chains.
This role is based in the South East, with flexibility around working from home up to 3 days per week.
* Develop strong relationships with stakeholders and key decision-makers
* Identify supply chains, developing powerful relationships and partnerships, and manage risk
* Maintain awareness of and ensure compliance with restrictions, controls and accreditations on suppliers within defence
* Collaborate across the business and external market to identify opportunities
* Ensure compliance with process, governance and controls
* Develop plans in conjunction with key stakeholders to ensure alignment of targets, improve supplier performance, and drive continuous improvement
* Collaborate to develop and enhance systems, process, and best practice
* Develop robust workload planning tools and trackers
* Develop direct reports through the provision feedback and meaningful development plans.
* Significant Experience in a Supply Chain role in a similar industry environment (e.g. Defence, security or automotive)
* Experience dealing with large CAPEX spends
* Strong communication skills, gravitas and commercial acumen
* Customer focussed and result-oriented
* Degree in a Business or Engineering discipline, or equivalent experience
* CIPS Qualified or equivalent experience
* Proven contract negotiation skills.
If interested, please apply asap and any questions please email email@example.com or call 01483213310.