West Sussex, England
£70000 - £80000 per annum + + package
about 1 month ago
Location: West Sussex
Salary: £Up to £80k + benefits
Role: Head of Procurement
Are you a senior Procurement leader with significant experience of managing multiple categories, suppliers and spend?
This role is to join a not-for-profit that is going through a significant transformation and is seeking a Head of Procurement to manage procurement across a broad array of indirect categories, including IT and Technology.
Whether you are from a private, public sector or not-for-profit background, if you are capable of working dynamically in a changing environment, skilled at leading and mentoring a team, have a desire to roll your sleeves up and be involved in the daily procurement, this could be the perfect role for you.
Reporting to the Head of Transformation, you will be responsible for all aspects of Category, Commercial, Supplier and Stakeholder Management, with a view to creating a class-leading capability in a fast-paced, transformational environment.
- Provide inspirational, assertive leadership across Procurement, advancing business goals and Procurement initiatives in tandem.
- Manage five direct reports and offer leadership and mentorship
- Develop best in class, results-driven category strategies and supplier management plans
Key Skills & Experience:
- Capable of delivering all of the above responsibilities to an exceptional standard.
- At least 5 years' end to end Procurement experience across a range of categories
- Demonstrable experience of working at leadership level within a transformational Procurement function preferred
If you meet the criteria of the role requirements and would like to learn more please apply to this role ASAP and ideally email an up to date CV to email@example.com. The client is looking to interview immediately so please action as soon as possible if interested.