Up to £90000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Role: Head of Procurement Strategy & Operations
Location: UK Wide (+ Agile / Flexible Working)
Salary: Up to £90K + £6K Car Allowance + 65% Bonus + Pension + Private Medical
Are you an experienced Procurement Strategy & Operations Manager with a track record of designing and implementing Procurement Transformation in a complex 'blue-chip' environment? Our client, a high profile market leader in the Retail sector, undertaking significant Procurement Transformation and Re-Design, seeks to recruit a Head of Procurement Strategy & Operations to play a key role in defining the future Sourcing Strategy, Reporting, Systems (P2P & S2P), Data, Policy, Governance, Risk, Sustainability, CSR and SRM strategies for this complex organisation.
- You will undertake a lead role within a group wide Procurement change programme, taking a seat on the Global Procurement Leadership team.
- As the Procurement Strategy & Operations Lead you will work closely with Procurement & Supplier Management stakeholders to re-design the end-to-end sourcing strategy, policy, processes and tool kits.
- By bringing new thinking, innovation and best practice to the table you will drive value and efficiency in all aspects of the end to end Sourcing and Supplier Management capabilities
- Key to your success will be the ability to roll up the sleeves and lead from the front in terms of the implementation and optimisation of the strategies and solutions that you have defined.
- The successful individual will be expected to drive a greater understanding of Lean / Continuous Improvement activities, as well as providing guidance on complex transformational (e.g. insource / outsource) arrangements.
- Demonstrable experience in the design and implementation of procurement improvement & transformation projects
- Track record of success in the development and implementation of Sourcing Strategy, Reporting, Systems (P2P & S2P), Data, Policy, Governance, Risk, Sustainability, CSR and SRM strategies
- Deep understanding of the full, end-to-end Procurement lifecycle
- Knowledge and insight relating to Procurement Tools & Systems (COUPA, ARIBA, SAP etc)
- Excellent academic profile