Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £80000 per annum + + Package
about 1 year ago
Head of Procurement-Manchester-£80k
Our client is a well-established cultural and educational public entity who operates globally to promote national cultural interests on an international scale. I am currently looking to identify a new Head of Procurement to lead the large procurement function through the implementation of an international transformation project. It is expected that you will provide thought leadership on cutting edge procurement strategies to drive a culture of ongoing improvement and cost management.
Salary: £80k + Package
- Extensive experience of end to end procurement process
- Extensive experience in Public Sector frameworks eg. OJEU and PCR15
- Candidates should show demonstrable experience of achieving key cost savings
- Ability to influence and manage key stakeholder relationships at the C-Suite level
- Driving the global procurement strategy for the transformation project as well as playing a key role in the delivery of complex sourcing projects and supplier negotiations.
- Working with key stakeholders and ensuring the procurement strategy aligns with best practice and legislative compliance
- Managing the category management teams through understanding of the strategic priorities.
If you're looking to get involved and lead a large global transformation project apply or contact email@example.com to find out more.