City of London, London
£58000 - £62000 per annum
3 months ago
Head of Procurement £62k - London
An opportunity has arisen in a fast-paced Procurement function, where you will collaborate with multiple senior stakeholders, managing high-value contracts across the University.
- You will lead the strategy on a portfolio of projects within indirect categories across the University.
- You will manage and run OJEU bids and tenders, working with key stakeholders to create best in class agreements.
- You will have significant experience in leading and managing Procurement within a large and complex Public Sector organisation (OJEU) and be able to develop robust Procurement processes in existing and emerging areas.
You will have:
- Demonstrated the ability to manage indirect categories within the Public Sector (OJEU).
- Experience of full end to end procurement including SRM/Contract management.
- Engaged and influenced stakeholders through to C-Suite level.
- Completed or currently studying towards CIPS.
If you wish to apply to the Head of Procurement £62k - London, please contact James Richards, James.email@example.com - 01483 213 305.