£130000 - £150000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
5 months ago
Our client, a leading global FTSE100, seeks a Head of Procurement to work in a newly designed operating model. This is a fantastic opportunity to take a key role as part of the CPO's Leadership Team, supporting a journey of Procurement Transformation. Working as a business partner to align direction, you will be measured on savings achieved, risk mitigation and net promoter score across a business area with spends in the billions.
The Head of Procurement will own the relationship between the global Procurement function and the senior stakeholders of the business area, working to become a trusted strategic business partner and the sole Procurement contact. Your business area will have spends of over £3bn.
You will influence global Procurement teams to ensure that you achieve your objectives, working in collaboration with your counterparts in the senior leadership team.
As a key figure within the CPO's leadership team, the jobholder will be a driving force in the development of Procurement strategy, framework and processes across category strategy, third-party risk management and accounts payable.
Your goal is to deliver a high-level, pro-active, valuable and efficient procurement service to this leading global organisation
Candidates will present current experience of operating in a 'Head of' capacity, with a demonstrable ability to influence, great category and operational procurement knowledge.
- Ability to be the face of Procurement, working closely with Senior Executives and being a positive disruptor, challenging and influencing key decisions.
- Implementation experience of category strategies across a global spend portfolio
- Track record of leading and motivating high performing teams
- Ability to design and implement appropriate procurement processes, procedures and performance measures
- Experience of driving business adherence to corporate procurement policy
- Collaborative and persuasive; able to influence at all levels up to and including CXO and Main Board
- Excellent academic profile