£90000 - £110000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Healthcare
3 months ago
A rapidly growing, Private Equity backed SME is looking for a Head of Procurement to lead and shape their embryonic Procurement function.
Reporting into the C-suite, you will have full accountability for all Procurement spend across all categories, with the support of two existing Buyers. There is scope to grow the team as you deliver value to the business and your sphere of influence increases.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Category Lead/Procurement Manager to move up a rung on the career ladder, or for an existing Head of Procurement to establish a strategic Procurement function in a Greenfield environment.
- A generalist background with a broad range of Indirects is preferred, e.g. Professional Services, HR, Recruitment, Legal, Travel, Insurance, Marketing, IT
- A proven people leader capable of motivating, empowering and developing direct reports- Demonstrable success in driving down the bottom line and delivering cost reduction
- Ability to design and implement appropriate Procurement processes, procedures and performance measures
- Collaborative and persuasive; able to influence a broad portfolio of stakeholders spanning multiple business units
- Excellent academic profile, ideally with MCIPS accreditation