£70000 - £90000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
about 1 month ago
Role: Head of Procurement Operations
Location: London & Surrey (+ Agile / Flexible Working)
Salary: Up to £90K + Package
Are you an experienced Procurement Operations Manager with a track record of designing and implementing Procurement Transformation in a Financial Services environment? Our client, a leading Global Wealth & Investment Management organisation, undertaking significant Procurement Transformation and Re-Design, seeks to recruit a Head of Procurement Operations to play a key role in defining the future Sourcing, Systems (P2P & S2P), Data, Policy, Governance, Risk, CSR and SRM strategies for this complex global organisation.
- You will undertake a key role within a group wide Procurement change programme, taking a seat on the Global Procurement Leadership team.
- As the Procurement Transformation Lead you will work closely with Procurement & Supplier Management stakeholders to re-design the end-to-end sourcing strategy, policy, processes and tool kits.
- By bringing new thinking, innovation and best practice to the table you will drive value and efficiency in all aspects of the end to end Sourcing and Supplier Management capabilities
- Key to your success will be the ability to roll up the sleeves and lead from the front in terms of the implementation and optimisation of the strategies and solutions that you have defined.
- The successful individual will be expected to drive a greater understanding of Lean / Continuous Improvement activities, as well as providing guidance on complex transformational (e.g. insource / outsource) arrangements.
- Demonstrable experience in the design and implementation of procurement improvement & transformation projects
- Track record of success in the development and implementation of Sourcing, Systems (P2P & S2P), Data, Policy, Governance, Risk, CSR and SRM strategies
- Evidence of operating in a complex Financial Services organisation is essential, ideally encompassing awareness of both UK and International sector regulations
- Deep understanding of the full, end-to-end Procurement lifecycle
- Knowledge and insight relating to Procurement Tools & Systems (COUPA, ARIBA, SAP etc)
- Excellent academic profile