Birmingham, West Midlands
£100000 - £110000 per annum + + package
about 2 months ago
Role: Head of Procurement Category - Operations
Location: UK - Full remote working
Travel: Up to 50% travel across Northern Europe
Salary: £100-110k + 30% bonus
Excellent opportunity to join a FTSE 100 company as part of the Senior Procurement Leadership Team and report directly to the CPO.
If you're someone who would be happy managing a breadth of senior stakeholders across Northern Europe, coaching and building a team of regional category managers and contributing to the rapid expansion and transformation of the global procurement function, this could be the role for you. The role has 17 reports and in turn, reports to the Global Chief Procurement Officer. The role is diverse and will allow you to travel up to 50% across your region to build relationships, upskill and win the hearts and minds of difficult stakeholders - a key part of this role.
An example of tasks:
- Leads and develops tactical buying teams in the region with a focus on efficiency and compliance
- Owns key business relationships at a divisional/cluster level acting as the dedicated link between the business and procurement operations
- Establishes and builds operations team setting objectives and providing guidance and support
- Works to eliminate and remove waste through standardisation of efficient processes
- Feeds business requirements into category strategies and supports/champions the implementation
- Monitors, maintains and ensures compliance to all legal requirements as per internal policies e.g. anti-bribery & corruption, modern slavery act, etc.
- Drives regional SPM/SRM activities with key suppliers
- Manages risk throughout the supply chain
- Drives towards sustainability targets
- Support the integration and synergy associated with acquisitions
If you feel this role is a good fit for yourself and you'd like to learn more, please apply ASAP