Head of Procurement - Indirects, New York
Manhattan, New York
Up to US$160000 per annum + + package
12 months ago
Procurement Leader with a strong indirects category profile required for an expanding Global brand. To be based in central Manhattan a minimum of 4 days per week with some international travel. Exciting role for someone who wants to mould and shape the indirects procurement piece and enjoys managing a diverse stakeholder community.
- Deep knowledge of managing indirect spend
- Exceptional negotiation skills and proven evidential experience of driving savings and innovation within the supply chain
- Ability to lead, coach and motivate teams
- Encourage and support less experienced members of the team and celebrate success in order to perpetuate an inclusive and thriving culture
- Experience of managing a diverse and sometimes challenging stakeholder community
- Comfortable managing multi stranded projects to keen timelines
- Have the ability to drive value and thrive in an ambiguous and very agile environment
- Happy to travel internationally
- Commit to a minimum of 4 days per week office based in central Manhattan
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a cv in the first instance and to arrange an initial chat.