£120000 - £140000 per annum + Bonus, Shares, Car, Flex, Location
10 months ago
Are you a visionary Procurement leader, transformation guru and change management impresario?
Can you deliver effective strategic guidance across a global, matrix organisation whilst navigating a complex political landscape?
A renowned FTSE 100 powerhouse is seeking a top tier Regional Head of Procurement to take ownership of their Professional Services, HR and Property spend areas across EMEA - over $1.5bn in total.
Working in tandem with the CPO, you will form strategic alliances within the global business, providing overall direction and leadership of the category tower in the form of deep category expertise, intimate knowledge of the supply market, and implementation of innovative and disruptive new technologies.
The successful applicant will play a pivotal role in achieving the overarching corporate objective: to deliver a world-class, business-centric Procurement function.
- Broad Procurement experience at a senior level in global, matrix organisations
- Expert practitioner in the development and implementation of category strategies for Professional Services, HR and Property/Workplace
- Adept at managing large, complex spend profiles of over $1bn
- Exemplary leadership qualities and superlative stakeholder management skills
- A background in Procurement Consulting (desirable)