£275 - £300 per day
5 months ago
Head Of Procurement - Norfolk - £275 to £300 Per Day Inside IR35
An opportunity has arisen in a fast paced Procurement function, where you will collaborate with multiple senior stakeholders, managing high-value contracts across the NHS, focusing on clinical and consultancy spends.
- You will lead the strategy on a portfolio of projects within the Clinical and Consultancy categories across the NHS.
- You will manage and run OJEU bids and tenders, working with key stakeholders to create best in class agreements.
- You will have significant experience in leading and managing Procurement within a large and complex Public Sector organisation (OJEU) and be able to develop robust Procurement processes in existing and emerging areas.
You will have:
- Demonstrated the ability to manage Public Health categories within the Public Sector (OJEU).
- Experience of full end to end procurement including SRM/Contract management.
- Engaged and influenced stakeholders through to C-Suite level.
- Completed or currently studying towards CIPS.
If you wish to apply to the Head of Procurement role, please contact James Richards, James.email@example.com - 01483 213 305.