Birmingham, West Midlands
£400 - £600 per day
about 2 months ago
- The jobholder will support the organisational Payroll transformation initiative
- The role holder will report directly to the UK HR COO
- This role will have direct engagement with the Global Head of Payroll Services, to ensure ongoing visibility as to the level of operational risk and effectiveness of risk management across the services delivered within the centre.
*The accurate & timely execution of all Payroll Services sitting in the UK with key focus on customer, service quality, continuous improvement, cost & control.
*Current state scope covers UK payroll processes supporting approx. 41000 Employees
*Ensuring ongoing adherence to the Global Payroll Strategy & standards, which includes:
o Payroll Service Management
o Payroll Governance & Reporting Standards
o Payroll Risk & Control Framework
o Payroll Key Performance & Risk Indicators
o Local country legal & regulatory requirements (jointly accountable with Onshore Payroll Lead)
- Extensive management experience in UK Payroll, running significantly sized multi-jurisdiction payroll operations
- Knowledge of SAP EC-Payroll is an advantage)
- Ideally demonstrates Financial Services sector experience
- Robust Third Party Supplier management experience, performance management, control management & relationship management..
- Sound knowledge of LEAN and experience in leading large scale Payroll change programmes, re-engineering processes and
delivering continuous improvement on a global scale.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested please apply ASAP and any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org