£120000 - £150000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
about 1 year ago
Our client, a leading global FTSE100, is seeking an innovative Head of IT & Technology Procurement. This is a fantastic opportunity to take a newly defined role, as part of the CPO's Leadership Team, supporting a journey of Procurement Transformation in a newly designed Procurement operating model!
The Head of IT & Technology Procurement will own the relationship between the global Procurement function and the CIO; key to your success in this role will be the ability to lead the IT & Technology Procurement team on a journey of transformation, with a goal of becoming a trusted and valued strategic business partner to the CIO and IT Leadership Team.
Furthermore, as a key figure within the CPO's leadership team, you will be a driving force in the development of Procurement strategy, frameworks, processes and third-party risk management.
Your goal is to deliver a high-level, pro-active, valuable and efficient procurement service to this leading global organisation
Experience: Candidates will present current experience of operating in a "Head of" capacity, with a demonstrable track record of success in nurturing CIO relationships in complex, international, business environments:
- You will demonstrate extensive IT & Technology Procurement experience
- You will demonstrate a depth of subject matter expertise - being up to date with the latest advancements in Digital, Cloud, Cyber and FinTech innovation
- You will demonstrate experience of developing IT & Technology category strategies, in an international environment, that ensure the business is able to benefit from the latest advancements in IT & Technology
- You will demonstrate a track record of influencing CIO's and the IT leadership community - operating as a positive disruptor, challenging the status quo and influencing key decision makers
- You will demonstrate a track record of developing, motivating and leading high performing IT & Technology Procurement teams
- Excellent academic profile- ideally Degree and/or MBA qualified