£12000 - £135000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits/Hybrid working
over 1 year ago
Role: Head of IT Procurement
Salary: Up to £135K + Bonus + 23% Pension + Private Medical + Corporate Benefits + 30 Days Holiday
Location: London (Flexible/Hybrid working - 1-2 days in office p/w)
Role Type: Permanent Fulltime| UK based
This is a career defining opportunity to lead IT Procurement for a high profile, award winning, global PLC business. If you're an ambitious, commercially minded Technology Procurement leader who is able to demonstrate a track record of success in fast paced, dynamic business environments, and with evidence of helping drive continuous improvement in a transformative Procurement environment this will be the ideal opportunity for you to continue your personal and professional development.
- Responsible for a global spend portfolio of $1.5bn +, spanning Client Services, Network/Telco Services, Data Centre Services, Server, Storage and Data Platforms, Systems Management, Service Management and Cloud Services
- Key to your success will be the ability to lead and deliver a high-performing Procurement team, delivering best in class commercial value for the CIO as well as customer facing business functions. You will be an inspiring leader - providing coaching, mentoring and support to your team to help them achieve their personal and professional objectives and to develop as individuals.
- You will lead the design and delivery of best-in-class sourcing category strategies, harnessing opportunities for innovation and seeking out new product development opportunities, that underpin an ambitious 3-year technology transformation and cost agenda whilst improving internal and external customer experience
- You will harness competitive advantage for your stakeholders by maintaining an effective and up to date understanding of the Technology supply market, nurturing critical supplier relationships to seek early access to new and innovative product developments.
- You will operate as a leading member of the Procurement function, contributing to the on-going development of its vision and purpose, supporting the continued advancement of the function
- You will have a passion for Sustainability & ESG - playing a key role in driving the organisations journey towards net-zero
- Deep Technology Procurement expertise with a specific breadth of knowledge and experience in the Networks & Infrastructure space
- Evidence of embracing innovation in the Technology Supply Market, facilitating early access to new products that enhance customer experience and drive commercial value for the business
- Success in the development of relationships with critical Technology stakeholders at CTO / CIO level
- Evidence of developing and leading a high-performing team of Buyers and Sourcing Managers, operating across multiple geographic locations in the UK and Asia
- An energetic, resilient and adaptable style, with evidence of success in fast paced global environments
- Degree qualified
Click apply for a chat!