£90000 - £100000 per annum + + Excellent Corporate Benefits
5 months ago
Role: Head of IT Procurement
Salary: Up to £100K + Package
Location: London / Flexible
This is a career defining opportunity to lead the Software & IT Professional Services category for a high profile, award winning, prestigious UK PLC business. If you're an ambitious, commercially minded Technology Procurement leader who is able to demonstrate a track record of success in fast paced, dynamic business environments, and with evidence of helping drive continuous improvement in a transformative Procurement environment this will be the ideal opportunity for you to continue your personal and professional development.
Responsible for a portfolio of £500m +, spanning Software & IT Professional Services, you will be tasked with leading a high-performing Procurement team, delivering best in class commercial value for the CIO as well as customer facing business functions:
- You will design and deliver best in class category strategies, harnessing opportunities for innovation and seeking out new product development opportunities, that underpin an ambitious 3-year technology transformation and cost agenda whilst improving internal and external customer experience
- By operating in a Procurement business partner capacity, you will continue to nurture and develop critical relationships with key stakeholders, driving commercial thinking by challenging the status quo in order to deliver greater commercial value for the organisation
- You will harness competitive advantage for your stakeholders by maintaining an effective and up to date understanding of the Technology supply market, nurturing critical supplier relationships to seek early access to new and innovative product developments.
- You will operate as a leading member of the Procurement function, contributing to the on-going development of its vision and purpose, supporting the continued advancement of the function
- You will be an inspiring leader - providing coaching, mentoring and support to your team to help them achieve their personal and professional objectives and to develop as individuals.
You will demonstrate;
- Deep Technology Procurement expertise with a specific depth of knowledge and experience in the Software and IT Professional Services categories
- Evidence of embracing innovation in the Technology Supply Market, facilitating early access to new products that enhance customer experience and drive commercial value for the business
- Success in the development of relationships with critical Technology stakeholders - and evidence of operating as a trusted and valued business partner
- Evidence of developing and leading a high-performing team of Buyers and Sourcing Managers, operating across multiple geographic locations
- An energetic, resilient and adaptable style, with evidence of success in fast paced FMCG or Retail environments
- Degree qualified