Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£80000 - £100000 per annum + + Benefits
23 days ago
Head of Indirects: £80-100k + Benefits package
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Brilliant opportunity to join an employee driven organisation within the Leisure industry, who put their people first. Our client are in a strong financial position despite the ongoing pandemic and are looking to bring an ambitious, energetic and driven candidate to Head up the Indirects team.
They are looking for someone to provide strategic procurement leadership across the business within the Indirect categories including Marketing, Digital, Technology, Finance and People (~£100m Opex spend pa, plus substantial Capex).
- Manage the range of suppliers from strategic partners through to transactional relationships
- Lead and develop a team that Partners with Brands, manages suppliers and delivers value while keeping all stakeholders safe & legal
- Develop Sourcing and Category strategies to deliver against brand needs in optimising Cost, Service, Quality and Supply
- A procurement/buying expert currently operating at the Head of or Director level within a consumer-facing environment, ideally in the Retail, Leisure or Hospitality sector
- Experienced in delivering across differentiated brands or divisions with a strong ability to judge what the right business outcome should be; brand versus group
- Worked in procurement function that looked beyond the buying process and operated on a broad business level OR experience in leadership in non-procurement roles
- A proven track record of leading and developing teams
- Public sector background will not be considered
If this sounds as though it could be of interest, please either apply for this advert or email your CV and availability for a call to email@example.com