£15000 - £180000 per annum + Car, CashFlex, Location Allowance, Shares
over 1 year ago
A rare opportunity has arisen to join an international supergiant at senior strategic level.
This world renowned, FTSE 100 powerhouse is seeking a top tier Head of Category to take ownership of their HR, Professional Services and Property spend areas.
Working closely with the CPO, you will form strategic alliances within the global business, providing overall direction and leadership of the category tower in the form of deep category expertise, intimate knowledge of the supply market, and implementation of innovative and disruptive new technologies.
The successful applicant will play a critical role in achieving the organisation's objective of delivering a world-class, business-centric Procurement function.
- Minimum 10 years in Procurement and Category Management, with broad experience in global matrix organisations
- Expert practitioner in the development and implementation of category strategies for HR, Property/Workplace, Professional Services, Consultancy and Travel
- Adept at managing large, complex spends of over £1bn
- Exemplary leadership qualities and superlative stakeholder/supplier engagement and management skills
- A Procurement Consultancy background, particularly time spend in an advisory capacacity with one of the Big Four, would be of particular interest