Head of Global Technology Procurement
New York, USA
US$175000 - US$210000 per annum + + bonus + package
7 days ago
Role: Global Head of Technology Procurement
Location: New York City/Atlanta - hybrid working
Salary: $175k - $210k + bonus + package
Are you an experienced technology procurement leader who wants to work with one of the most well-revered brands in the world?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
I'm looking for a Global Head of Technology Procurement to join this infamous brand on a permanent basis.
You'll be responsible for leading the procurement and vendor management process for their global technology spend in all categories. This is a diverse and complex role, with a large number of stakeholders across various business units.
Here are some more details on the role:
- You will own, develop and execute the short, mid and long term technology category strategy with the support of a dispersed global team and a proactive technology leadership team.
- You will focus on developing strong stakeholder relationships across all segments of the business - refining previous brownfield relationships and developing new greenfields ones that are aligned to the businesses and stakeholders goals and priorities.
- You will work in close conjunction with global and regional technology stakeholders and the CIO to develop and deliver a market leading group technology roadmap.
- You will oversee the management of the day-to-day procurement, supplier management, spend analysis, tendering and strategic sourcing process.
- You will manage key strategic supplier relationships across their global portfolio.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- A strong background in leading end-to-end technology sourcing and supplier management processes - encompassing as broad a range of subcategories as possible.
- You will have previously worked for a large blue-chip organisation with a broad matrix stakeholder group where you have had to persuade and influence senior stakeholders.
- A keen interest in, understanding of and penchant to remain up to date on technologies and their impact on global business is essential.
- An analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail, familiar with conducting spend analysis and reporting activities and then using these to develop strategic plans and roadmaps.
- Previous experience managing a technology spend portfolio in excess of $500 million.
- A results-driven attitude, focused on proactively solving problems and working in close conjunction with your suppliers and stakeholders to drive forward progress.
- Masters/MBA educated or relevant equivalent experience.
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally semi-regularly.
If you match the above profile and are interested in learning more, please apply directly.