£70000 - £75000 per annum + car allowance and benefits
16 days ago
Senior Customs Compliance Specialist
A key objective of this role is to ensure compliance with all applicable import/export rules and regulations in an effort to minimize exposure to penalties and fines from non-compliance.
This individual will serve as the single subject matter expert and will require depth of knowledge of EU import/export requirements and regulations to be shared across a variety of internal and external stakeholders including commercial, logistics providers, and internal custom resources.
As the subject matter expert you will be "hands on" and have the ability to "think outside of the box" with regards to customs requirements managing the various processes, documentation and adherence.
- Ability to apply trade compliance knowledge and experience to complex issues with minimal need for external resources.
- Ideally from a product and regulated environment
- Proficiency with trade compliance systems and ability to research transactions and prepare reports in SAP.
- Ability to influence in a highly matrixed environment and across a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- CDDH and MSS experience an advantage
If you're an ambitious compliance expert looking for a step up into a company which aims to be the best in class then contact Sheila Harris - firstname.lastname@example.org