£65000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits Package
6 months ago
Head of Commercial / Senior Commercial Manager
A leading Aerospace & Defence company are recruiting a Head of Commercial to lead on several high value and high profile contracts. To be successful in this role you will have a successful track record in commercial management in the Aerospace and Defence sector.
- Provide end to end commercial support with full accountability for commercial strategy and direction
- Apply best practice contract management tools and techniques to ensure contractual obligations are managed and adhered to throughout life of the contract.
- Apply best practice commercial management to support the development of opportunities and delivery of proposals that balance customer requirements and commercial risk.
- Advise programme managers on all contractual aspects in order to deliver programmes cost effective manner
- Manage a commercial team, including professional development, training, resource allocation and prioritisation.
- A degree or equivalent ideally in Business or Law
- Sound knowledge of defence contracting mechanisms and terms and conditions.
- Experience in a commercial /contract management capacity, in the defence or aerospace industry.
- Proven experience of negotiating, managing and changing large value and complex contracts
- People management and professional development experience.
- A professional qualification such as IACCM
- Demonstrated experience with Lifecycle Management and business processes
- Understanding of Export Control and Compliance including UK Export and ITAR.
If you are interested in discussing the Head of Commercial in more detail, please apply below or give Brad Mills a call on 07458 142 936.