£130000 - £165000 per annum + + bonus up to 32%
about 2 months ago
With strategic approach to Sustainability and commitment to being a leader in the net zero transition, we have job opportunity for you to join the UK's largest investment business based in London.
The ideal candidate will take lead responsibility for coordinating the design and delivery of our client's climate change strategy - working with colleagues across the business to embed decarbonisation at the heart of everything they do.
Role: Head of Climate Change
Location: London / Edinburgh (party remote)
Salary: up to £165 + bonus up to 32%, 38 days holidays, private medical cover, generous pension, 12x Life Assurance, volunteering days, plus lots more!
You'll be providing expertise and advice on climate and environmental issues, helping us to create new climate and environmental focused products, services, policies, and processes, working collaboratively internally and externally to help inform the development of our strategy and the broader market.
The successful applicant will facilitate, guide and support our client's long-term climate strategy and proposition by providing intelligence and recommendations, as well as providing stimulus for and challenge of our client's short-term climate performance and activities.
Who you are:
- Strong leader with an inclusive/collaborative approach, able to engage others on a vision and gain buy in to achieve results.
- You have an ability to think strategically and see the big picture, combined with a relentless focus on performance and delivery.
- You have a good understanding of current and emerging policy on climate and other environmental issues and the market implications. Ideally experience of sustainable/climate finance.
- You have a high credibility at all levels in the business and confidence to influence at all levels.
- You have an ability to manage complexity and ambiguity to deliver under pressure with sound judgement, and to deliver complex projects linked to company strategy.
- You have a strong communication skill, with ability to support development of communications and brand opportunities, and to represent the group externally.
Why this role?
Bring your 'whole self', skills and dedication to the client and they will recognise your effort, support your development, and help to drive your ambition. They will ensure you're rewarded for your contribution with a competitive package that includes an attractive pension, annual bonus potential, private medical insurance, generous holiday entitlement, enhanced maternity and adoption leave and a range of other financial services and lifestyle flexible benefits.
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to email@example.com. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.