City of London
£74000 - £82000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Learning & Development leader?
Have you developed and delivered an L&D curriculum and Capability Development programme for Procurement & Commercial functions? If so, We are recruiting for a Head of Change & Capability for a renowned public-sector organisation!
The Change & Capability role sits in the Enablement and Performance pillar of the Procurement & Commercial function, and is responsible for the portfolio of commercial change, capability uplift and development across the organisation.
You will deliver improvements in capability for the Procurement & Commercial team as well as the wider upskilling of the business. You will also be responsible for the communications strategy for the Commercial Services team, as well as driving improvements in our Talent and Performance Management processes.
Salary: £72,000 - £82,000
Location: London (Kilburn)
- Experience of designing, developing and rolling out capability improvement and development programmes and initiatives in a complex environment, preferably within a commercial or procurement function, and ideally within a public sector, regulated or unionised organisation.
- A sound understanding and experience of setting capability standards, competency frameworks and supporting the employee lifecycle through effective performance management, personal and professional development, and development of high-performance teams and functions.
- Experience in change management, leading and embedding continuous improvement activities, and delivering sustainable change in a diverse and complex environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence others and gain consensus, build effective relationships at all levels within an organisation and with external stakeholders, and to build trust and credibility through strong professional presence and behaviours.
- Track record of team leadership and people development in a diverse and complex environment
- Experience working with/within a Commercial Team
- Defining the L&D approach for driving improvements to capability across the Procurement & Commercial function.
- Bringing together the end-to-end change and capability, comms and engagement and training activities across commercial services
- Defining and utilising a structured methodology for change and capability improvement activity
- Acting as a leader across the Commercial team, and becoming a key point of contact for those looking to champion change and continuous improvement.
- Improving the Performance and Talent Management processes within the Commercial team