£700 - £900 per day
16 days ago
Our client, one of the largest transactional banks in the world, are searching for a Head of Automation to provide the delivery of technology solutions and 'Run' support of functions directly for global operations.
The Head of Automation will have accountability for end-to-end delivery of Automation IT services to businesses and will also be accountable for the development and operations of a defined range of IT products and services provided to Global Businesses/Functions. They will lead individuals, who are primarily within the same IT Function or Global Business/Function and across multiple geographies.
You will be responsible for:
- The delivery of RPA and WFM supporting activities across the Operations Technology portfolio of work. The leadership, management, development and support of all Ops Tech Automation team resources
- The Automation expertise, advice, guidance to Operations Technology and business leads in support of the Global Operations technology portfolio
- Control over end-to-end Automation IT services that have transitioned to Run alongside the delivery of all change activity
- University graduate preferably with a degree in Management, Finance or IT.
- Experience in a service company model.
- Previous background of working in a matrix organisational structure.
- Evidence of senior level delivery in a similar role within a global organisation.
- Extensive background in programme and project management.
- Essential - RPA experience and preferably Blue Prism