Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £53000 per annum + + package
4 months ago
My client, a member of the fastest growing digital insurance broker in the UK, is looking for a Group Procurement Specialist. This is a great opportunity to develop Strategy for the operational area including category plans and full validation of the vendors.
This is a fantastic chance to work in an agile and innovative environment, helping to deliver excellence with fantastic development opportunities.
Position: Group Procurement Specialist
Salary: up to £53k + package
- Develop the Strategy for the operational area including category plans and full validation of the vendors
- Work with vendors to ensure that they are strategically aligned with overarching objectives of Ardonagh Group
- You will be confident presenting data in a compelling manner AND embedding Supplier Management processes across the group working with all levels of Stakeholders
- Experience of end to end procurement with the ability to showcase achievements ideally across Facilities, HR, IT and Marketing with tangible savings or added value
- Experience of developing and reviewing commercial terms, contracts and service level agreements
To ensure your inclusion in the process, please apply to this advert. For a more in-depth discussion on the role, call me on 01483 213303 or email me at james.geens@1st-executive to organise a call.