£70000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus, Healthcare, Pension
2 months ago
Are you a seasoned Procurement leader with exposure to large Capex projects in the Telecoms or Engineering sectors?
Do you have a track record in successfully managing Supply Chain Transformation across developing countries?
A UK-based, FTSE 250 Telecommunications company is seeking a Group Procurement Manager to lead the team responsible for Capital purchasing of towers, generators and associated equipment, within a strategic and relatively greenfield function.
The business has already established a strong presence in five high-growth markets, and has bold expansion plans to quadruple their existing holdings over the next few years.
The position has been newly created to ensure the Procurement team can continue to meet demand, to provide inspirational leadership, and to share responsibility with the Head of Supply Chain.
This is a 'hands-on', all-encompassing role handling everything from RFPs and NDAs to creation and implementation of Procurement policies, procedures and processes, interfacing with senior stakeholders across the Group and multiple operating companies.
If you're looking for an opportunity to join a booming, recession proof business during a pivotal period in its expansion, apply now.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 15 years' Procurement experience within Telecoms, complex Engineering (Energy, Automotive, Civil or Oil & Gas) or a Capital type business, including significant exposure to large scale Capex Procurement projects (£100m+)
- Operational experience of working in developing countries and/or remote locations (applicants who have travelled extensively or at least have comprehensive knowledge of relevant markets will also be considered)
- Demonstrable experience in successfully managing Supply Chain transformation
- Strong leadership abilities - capable of motivating and developing an existing team of Buyers
- French speaking (highly desirable)
- Degree & CIPS qualified (desirable)