€70000 - €85000 per annum + 20% Bonus
about 1 month ago
I am currently recruiting for a Group Procurement Manager - Indirects based in Paris with our client who has an ambitious growth trajectory within the pharma/healthcare industry. This Greenfiled and newly created role within the indirect procurement organisation gives you the opportunity to build and develop the indirect procurement function.
You will be managing all indirect categories however with a strong focus on marketing but also including the likes of HR, FM, logistics, professsional services spend so experience across mutliple categories is highly desirable. You will be joining a leading player in their niche market who is PE backed and on an upward track trajectory.
Ideally, you will have relevant expertise within FMCG or pharmaceutical (or similar) industries, be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, be highly organized, and have a proven track record of successfully managing Contract Manufacturing procurement activities.
- Managing Indirect categories (Marketing, FM, MRO, IT/Telco, Professional Services, Transport, Fleet) across Europe.
- Develop and implement indirect procurement strategies that align with the company's market goals and objectives
- Conduct market research and stay up-to-date with industry trends to identify potential suppliers and negotiate contracts for products
- Manage supplier relationships to ensure that goods and services are delivered on time, at the agreed-upon price, and to the required quality standards
- Monitor and report on procurement performance metrics to identify areas for improvement and cost savings
- Collaborate with other departments within the organization to understand their procurement needs and ensure that they are met
- Ensure that all procurement processes comply with company policies and procedures, as well as relevant laws and regulations
- Drive synergies across categories/suppliers and geographies.
- Master's degree level, ideally in Engineering or Business Administration and a specialization in Purchasing Management or a related field.
- Proven experience as Indirect Procurement Manager or in a similar role within the Healthcare, Pharmaceutical or FMCG sectors.
- Evolutive profile that will be keen to develop spend coverage across countries in accordance with the function and company's ambitious growth plans.
- Experience in international and multicultural environments
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and relationship-building skills in both French & English.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Can-do attitude, result oriented, ambition and humility
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement procurement strategies
- Familiarity with procurement software and systems
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations for procurement
- Ability to lead and develop a team of procurement professionals
This is a fantastic opportunity as our client undergoes an exciting period of growth and sustained growth plans moving forward, the role is based in Paris and will allow the successful candidate to add significant value and take ownership.