€70000 - €85000 per annum + 20% Bonus
about 1 month ago
I am currently recruiting for a Group Procurement Excellence Manager based in Paris with our client who has an ambitious growth trajectory within the pharma/healthcare industry. This Greenfield and newly created role within the procurement organisation gives you the opportunity to help shape the procurement function across direct and indirect spend in terms of procurement tools, processes and best practice.
You will be joining a leading player in their market who is PE backed and on an upward track trajectory. Ideally, you will have relevant expertise within FMCG or pharmaceutical (or similar) industries, be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, be highly organized, and have a proven track record of successfully creating and implementing processes, systems, tools, methodologies for the entire function Procurement.
- Develop procurement policies, guidelines, processes, methodologies and tools for the Group
- Drive, support and monitor procurement best practices from internal and external sources, including relevant training
- Lead Procurement Excellence initiatives
- Propose and drive procurement digitalization vision and roadmap including selection and implementation of new tools.
- Drive the optimization of procurement KPI's
- Monitor procurement performance and provide recommendations
- Lead cross functional initiatives and drive continuous improvement and innovations
- Ensuring effective teamwork, collaboration, and close dialogue with all interfacing functions
- Master's degree level, ideally in Engineering or Business Administration and a specialization in Purchasing Management or a related field.
- Proven experience within a procurement excellence role or in a similar role within the Healthcare, Pharmaceutical or FMCG sectors.
- Knowledge and experience within contract manufacturing / external manufacturing
- Evolutive profile that will be keen to develop and build the maturity of a procurement function
- Experience in international and multicultural environments
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and relationship-building skills in both French & English.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Can-do attitude, result oriented, ambition and humility
- Ability to lead and develop a team of procurement professionals
This is a fantastic opportunity as our client undergoes an exciting period of growth and sustained growth plans moving forward, the role is based in Paris and will allow the successful candidate to add significant value and take ownership and develop procurement best practice!