£35000 - £42000 per annum + Bonus, Healthcare, Pension, Flex Working
27 days ago
Love working in Procurement? Ready to take the next step in your career?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an upbeat, aspiring Buyer to join a thriving ecommerce business and play an essential part in developing and implementing their global purchasing and sourcing strategy.
This is a newly created position within a friendly, sociable team, and is ideal for a commercially-minded individual with a solid grounding in Procurement, who knows their way around a contract and can demonstrate effective negotiating and stakeholder management skills.
You will contribute to key goals for strategic procurement in line with the corporate strategy, manage tenders and supplier contractual negotiations across a broad range of Direct and Indirect categories, and help drive the continuous sourcing cost reduction plan.
If this has caught your attention and you meet the requirements below, apply now.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years' experience within a corporate Procurement function, including comprehensive knowledge of Procurement process and commercial contract management, plus a track record of successful negotiations
- First rate interpersonal and communication skills, a positive, 'can do' attitude and a solution-oriented mindset
- Some exposure to project and stakeholder management
- Willing to undertake occasional travel to client sites, both in the UK and overseas
- Ability to adapt to the constantly changing needs of a rapid growth business