£35000 - £42000 per annum + Bonus, Healthcare, Pension, Flex Working
23 days ago
Love working in Procurement? Ready to take the next step in your career?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an upbeat, aspiring Buyer to join a thriving ecommerce business and play an essential part in developing and implementing their global purchasing and sourcing strategy.
This is a newly created position within a friendly, sociable team, and is ideal for a commercially minded individual with a solid grounding in Procurement, who knows their way around a contract and can demonstrate effective negotiating and stakeholder management skills.
You will contribute to key goals for strategic procurement in line with the corporate strategy, manage tenders and supplier contractual negotiations across a broad range of Direct and Indirect categories, and help drive the continuous sourcing cost reduction plan.
If this has caught your attention and you meet the requirements below, apply now.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years' experience within a corporate Procurement function, with comprehensive knowledge of Procurement process, strategic sourcing, and contract management (ideally for outsource / 3rd party suppliers), plus a track record of successful negotiations.
- Exposure to a range of relevant Direct and Indirect categories, e.g. Raw Materials, Finished Goods, Marketing, HR, Professional Services.
- Experience of engaging with and influencing challenging senior stakeholders.
- First rate interpersonal and communication skills, a positive, 'can do' attitude and a solution-oriented mindset.
- Willing to undertake occasional travel to client sites within the UK and overseas as required.