Up to £49000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits
over 1 year ago
Group Procurement is a support organisation which offers procurement expertise, strategic sourcing and procurement compliance to all divisions across the globe.
In this role you will be responsible for running strategic procurement activities, RFx' processes, commercial & contract negotiations and stakeholder management. You will also be involved in other Group Procurement projects (procurement or otherwise) on an ad hoc basis, as directed by the Head of IT Procurement.
As a specialist buyer, you will work closely with key stakeholders across the Group, identifying Group-wide synergies and driving strategic procurement activity, articulating and executing strategic plans for your assigned area.
- Responsible for leading and coordinating sourcing activities.
- Responsible for the development and ownership of their portfolio's strategy
- Responsible for the negotiation, draft and review of contracts for goods/services within assigned categories
- Responsible for ensuring that our client is receiving services and goods in line with the business's needs, at optimal value & quality, in a timely manner, and with minimal, mitigated risk.
- Responsible for managing the procurement process to meet audit and compliance requirements.
- Responsible for managing the relationship with internal customers to meet / exceed expectations.
- Responsible for the identification and delivery of synergies and P & L benefits across the Group.
- Accountable for clear communication of agreed strategies, procurement updates and contract information.
- Responsible for planning, coordination and prioritisation of support for all activities and projects.
- Responsible for ensuring the right contractual conditions are in place to manage Group risk.
- Responsible for uploading all contracts onto the Contracts Database
The ideal candidate will be of degree calibre in IT, Finance, Business Studies or Procurement and/or MCIPS Qualified.
- Demonstrated skill and experience in IT or indirect categories Procurement and contracts, with a strong interest in picking up IT as a category.
- Demonstrable record in outsourcing methodologies
- An understanding of regulatory matters that may impact IT contracts such as TUPE, GDPR, IR35
- Be prepared to think in global terms for all procurement activities. Must be flexible and adaptable to new processes, quick changes, new functions, organizations and personnel.
- Command of Business English is essential for this role.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following languages is desirable but not mandatory : German (Highly desirable), Spanish (desirable), French (desirable)
- Ability to lead, prioritise and manage complex projects and sourcing activities under pressure (project/programme management skills).
- Ability to manage and analyse complex data under pressure
What's on offer:
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional time off.
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas - Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme and life assurance
- Hybrid working (2 days per week in the office)
If this is of interest, please send your cv to Alex Steel firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a chat and find out more. Interviews will take place ASAP.