£75000 - £85000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
7 months ago
Role: 'Greenfield' Procurement Manager
Salary: Up to £85K + Excellent Corporate Benefits
Location: Central London
Are you an experienced IT & Technology Procurement Professional with demonstrable experience of working in a "Business Partner" capacity - managing all IT & Technology Procurement needs for a designated business unit?
Following appointment of a new CPO, our client, a market leading global Wealth and Investment Management business, is re-structuring their Procurement organisation to deliver value and operational efficiency by utilising a Procurement Business Partner model to ensure first class relationships with all key stakeholders.
The jobholder will operate as an internal Procurement Consultant, developing relationships with all key IT and Technology stakeholders (up to an including CIO level) within a defined business unit of an organisation undergoing rapid global expansion and transformation.
The jobholder will be responsible for ensuring the relationships between the Procurement function and the business unit are effectively developed and managed - to ensure value and operational efficiency is achieved. By acting as a conduit between key internal stakeholders and the wider procurement function, the jobholder will ensure that Procurement are able to provide commercial input, guidance and support at the outset of all new product development and sourcing discussions. Critical to your success in this role will be the ability to translate stakeholder requirements into sourcing strategy whilst also ensuring that all procurement activities and duties are carried out in line with compliance and regulatory requirements.
- You will demonstrate extensive IT & Technology Procurement experience
- You will demonstrate a depth of subject matter expertise - being up to date with the latest advancements in Digital, Cloud, Cyber and FinTech innovation
- You will demonstrate experience of developing IT & Technology category strategies, in an international environment, that ensure the business is able to benefit from the latest advancements in IT & Technology
- You will demonstrate a track record of influencing CIO's and the IT leadership community - operating as a positive disruptor, challenging the status quo and influencing key decision makers
- You will demonstrate excellent communication skills, with experience of articulating & communicating plans and strategy to a number of different audiences.
- You will demonstrate an excellent academic profile - ideally Degree and/or MBA qualified