£50000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
about 2 months ago
Our client, a fast growing provider of Global Professional Services solutions, seeks a Procurement Manager to play a key role in the build of a 'Greenfield' Procurement capability. This is a fantastic opporutnity for a hungry, ambitiouis and commercially minded Procurement professional to develop a Procurement capability in a fast-paced, rapidly growing Global organisation.
You will be responsible for supporting the Head of Procurement & Supplier Management with the build of a Procurement capability in a 'Greenfield' environment. Key to your success will be the ability to:
- Engage key stakeholders in the UK, US and EMEA in order to raise awareness of the value proposition of Procurement
- Nurture Exec level relationships in order to position Procurement as a trusted business partner - gaining a seat at the table for all Indirect & Technology sourcing requirements.
- Lead stakeholders through the end to end "got to market" excercise, delivering commercial value throughout the process whilst also leading on contractual negotiations with 3rd party suppliers
- Design and implement appropriate category plans and sourcing strategy in line with business requirements
- Support the Head of Procurement with the development of strategic sourcing process, policy and 'best-practice' within this recently established team.
You will be able to demonstrate experience of success in the delivery of commercial value through the;
- Development of key stakeholder relationships (CIO, COO, CFO) in non-mandated Procurement environments
- Delivery of end to end Procurement excercises for both Tech & Non-Tech categories - ideally with a depth of knowledge in the IT & Professional Services procurement categories
- The application of excellent negotiation and communication skills - with evidence of challenging the status quo
- Development of procurement process and policy in a transformational encvironment
- Degree and MCIPS preferred