£50000 - £65000 per annum + Extensive benefits
about 1 year ago
'Greenfield' IT Procurement Manager - £65K + Excellent Package
Are you a hungry and ambitious Procurement Manager looking for a career defining challenge? This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the development of a 'Greenfield' Procurement function, supporting the newly appointed Head of Procurement with the ongoing design and development of Procurement, for a leading Financial Services organisation.
- Challenge the status quo and unpack complex business problems, apply advanced analytical thinking / market knowledge and drive the most appropriate business outcome.
- Lead supplier sourcing reviews (RFI,RFX, RFP) on behalf of business owners, negotiate commercial terms and mitigate supply risks through to contract sign off.
- Support Supplier Relationship Management in the classification of new suppliers to determine the most appropriate SRM treatment/due diligence frequency
- You will be responsible for developing key stakeholder relationships, focused on the continued development of procurement as a trusted business partner - gaining a seat at the table for all IT & Corporate Services sourcing requirements
- You will be responsible for the development of category strategy for a range of indirect services - with initial focus on the business critical IT.
- You will support the Head of Procurement with the development of strategic sourcing process, policy and 'best-practice' within this recently established team.
- You will manage the delivery of the end-to-end sourcing lifecycle and help lead cross-functional stakeholders through the entire procurement lifecycle.
- Track-record of developing stakeholder relationships in non-mandated Procurement environments
- Specific IT Sourcing experience - ideally within a complex 'Blue Chip' environment.
- Ability to support the development of procurement process and policy through category management.
- Excellent Negotiation, Communication skills and commercial acumen
- Degree and MCIPS preferred