£80000 - £100000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
about 1 month ago
'Greenfield' Head of Procurement - £100K
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Procurement - £100K, to join a growing client in the real estate sector and develop the procurement function from the ground up.
- Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for the development of the procurement function within a 'Greenfield' environment.
- The jobholder will have responsibility for driving the mandate for procurement, within the UK and expanding overseas. By engaging and influencing executive level stakeholders, the Head of Procurement will ensure that Procurement is positioned as a highly valuable advisor to the business. By developing the framework, processes and strategy for the function, the jobholder will deliver an efficient sourcing capability across the business' spend portfolio.
- The role will encompass the development and implementation of all appropriate procurement policies, process, tools and systems.
- Demonstrates a breadth procurement experience, with FM / Property / Real Estate experience being particularly desirable.
- Capable of designing and implementing sourcing strategy in a complex business environment
- Ability to design and implement appropriate procurement processes, procedures and performance measures
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Collaborative and persuasive; able to influence at all levels
- Experience of leading a small team of direct reports
- Ideally, Degree and/or MCIPS qualified
To find out more please apply below, or email me directly at email@example.com