Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £100000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Various Benefits
about 1 month ago
Greenfield Head of Directs Procurement - Midlands - £100k
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a Global Manufacturing organisation and lead a completely greenfield procurement function.
This role has responsibility for developing building a procurement and supply chain function, to focus on global category management, best practice demand management techniques and robust process implementation.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of category strategies with Procurement Managers using strategic sourcing techniques
- Create a customer focused performance led culture, collaborating with regional teams , functions management to deliver procurement excellence
- Develop Procurement and Supply Chain Management capability both at Divisional and Regional level
- Be hands-on with category management in what is a very small function
- Demonstrable experience in a professional purchasing role with excellent sourcing and contract management skills within Heavy Industry
- Ability to influence, persuade, challenge key & diverse stakeholders at senior levels
- Experienced coaching and development skills, with experience of engaging and leading a team
- Strong influencing and communication skills, using a range of techniques to best effect
If this sounds of interest, I'd love to hear from you.
Please submit an application or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (including your CV) to be considered for this role.