£30000 - £40000 per annum + + package
4 months ago
Role: Graduate Scheme, Procurement
Location: Remote -
Salary: £30-40k dependent on experience
Excellent opportunity to join one of the leading infrastructure consultancy companies on a graduate programme to be fast-tracked into a leadership role.
You will cover all areas of Procurement and Project Leadership, Commercial Success, Construction Excellence and Specialist Consultancy training.
You will be assigned to/aligned with one of the Senior Partners of the company who will mentor you and increase your exposure to senior level projects and exponentially fast-track your career. With the opportunity to work on some of the largest infrastructure projects globally.
This company is a leader in the field of learning and development by heavily investing across all stages of an individual's career, especially their graduates, their future leaders.
In addition to the fantastic chance to fast-track your career, the company is very culture centric and works hard to foster a positive and supportive culture, where you can truly reach your potential. In addition, there are regular socials and events to bring people together, this includes sports clubs and cultural events.
- Cover all areas of end-to-end procurement: tendering, negotiating, contract management and post contract supplier management etc
- Create and develop strategies and personally drive these initiatives forward
- Learn from some of the most experienced consultants in the industry
- Engage with multiple professionals internally and externally across a vast array of disciplines and professions
- Have the ability to focus and develop in the areas that most appeal to you
- Cover sustainability within Procurement and the broader Supply Chain
You will have:
- A degree in ideally Economics, Business, or a Procurement/Supply Chain related field, in addition to overall excellent academics
- You will be fresh out of Uni or with up to two years of work experience ideally with a wish to work in a consultancy and have some interest in Procurement
- A desire to join this fast-paced and diverse global business
- Strong desire for a career in procurement
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- You will be able to work independently and autonomously while being a strong team player
If of interest, please apply ASAP and ideally send your CV to Geoff.email@example.com