£20000 - £22000 per annum + generous commission
about 1 year ago
1st Executive is currently accepting applications to its next Graduate Recruitment Training Programme.
This structured training programme will provide those chosen with the tools required to become a successful Recruitment Consultant with the opportunity to progress all the way to Director level within the business. Successful applicants will be given a personalised training plan and allocated mentors to support their development.
This is an office based role in which you will gain experience of sales, negotiation, account management and managing projects. You will liaise with professionals up to board level and you'll develop a detailed understanding of specific industry sectors and the workings of the commercial departments of multinational corporations.
1st Executive is the UK's largest specialist Procurement and Supply Chain Recruitment Consultancy, offering permanent and interim recruitment solutions to the world's largest companies, including the likes of Adidas, Barclays, Johnson & Johnson and McLaren.
With headquarters in Surrey, between Guildford and Woking, we're privately owned and funded by former recruitment consultants who play a significant role in our training and development programmes, giving our consultants close access to learning directly from some of the most experienced recruiters in this sector.
We recruit for technical and management roles in large companies, requiring white collar professionals with substantial expertise. Our recruiters develop the techniques required for effectively identifying and interviewing candidates on technical ability as well as softer strengths and weakness.
- Build and develop a network of Procurement and Supply Chain contacts
- Provide first class consultative advice and guidance to candidates
- Market our clients to potential applicants
- Work proactively to seek out candidate applications for client vacancies
- Research and monitor the market for Procurement and Supply Chain to provide insights to support the company's Business Development activities
- Graduate degree educated or equivalent experience in a professional setting
- High level of professional spoken and written English
- A strong work ethic and determination to succeed
What's on offer:
- A competitive basic salary benchmarked against London salaries
- A transparent commission structure directly linked to your performance
- Thorough training to help you achieve your goals
- Up to 34 days annual leave, depending on performance
- Social and leisure rewards including foreign trips, Michelin star lunches, company-wide events every quarter
- Breakfast and fruit provided every day and the opportunity to finish work by 16:30
If you are able to commute to our office in Ripley, Surrey and would like to find out whether this could be the right career choice for you, please submit a CV detailing your experience, motivations and ambitions.