Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£500 - £588 per day
5 months ago
Job Title: Senior Cloud Developer
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Sheffield, England (2-3 days in office)
Rate: £500 - £588 p/d (Inside IR35- Umbrella)
This role is for a Senior Cloud Developer with API development experience in the DRA IT team. The successful candidate will help us develop and build-out our DRA application in GCP:
- Design, develop, and implement Web services and APIs as in RESTful and SOAP - application programming interfaces - for interactions with data in cloud projects.
- Part of a small team of Cloud Engineers that supports multiple GCP development projects.
- Collaborate with GCP delivery teams, to challenge and refine solution designs, ensuring at all times that DevOps best practice is followed.
- Collaborate with central GCP teams (architecture, security, engineering, networks) to design new implementation patterns and to apply them across the various GCP projects
Experience (Must Have):
- Knowledge of cloud architecture & services (preferably GCP).
- Security (IAM, roles, service accounts, entitlements).
- Automation toolset (Terraform).
- DevOps principles (CICD, designing & implementing infrastructure/configuration-as-code).
- Designing and writing robust automated tests using ServerSpec, InSpec.
- RHEL 7.x administration.
(Nice to Have):
- Atlassian toolset (Bamboo, Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence).
- Bash/shell scripting and Python development.
- Network configuration, VPC, VPN, GCP Interconnect.
Urgent requirement, please share your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org