Coventry, West Midlands
£60000 - £68000 per annum + + 10 annual Bonus + Car allowance + Packag
8 days ago
Location - Coventry
Hybrid working office presence once a week.
Salary - £60 + with Car allowance + Private healthcare + 10% Annual Bonus,
"If a window opportunity appears, don't pull down the shade"
Are you about seizing opportunties?
Are you a Passionate IT Category Manager who is looking for a new challenge?
Then keep reading.....
Our client who are Leaders in the field of expertise providing services to Healthcare services and pharmacy dispensing have an opening for a GNFR IT Procurement Manager you will be joining at an exciting time as they are now been sold to a multi-asset Manager company who have injected a vast amount of money into their company, their progression potential for the right person.
Provide category leadership and procurement best practice across UK IT sub-categories. Implement and maintain best practice for end-to-end management of all supplier decisions, sourcing process, negotiation strategy, financial analysis, contracting, ongoing supplier management and business performance improvement. Collaborate with the companies functions to create value, leverage scale and optimize UK and enterprise-wide benefits.
- Define, develop and deliver, short, medium to long term category strategies that are aligned to stakeholder and business needs.
- Developing multi-year sourcing pipelines that drive total value, including significant cost savings against agreed targets and strive for continuous improvement.
- Execute and lead all category sourcing activities, including RFI/RFP development, negotiation strategy, pricing models and implementation.
- Drive change through skilled influencing and collaboration.
- Perform detailed supply market analysis.
- Maintain regular and effective internal communication with all stakeholder departments.
- Contract managing strategic suppliers for organisational gain and aligning these suppliers to long terms business goals.
- Manage strategic supplier service performance in conjunction with the business and in line with contract commitments, seeking to improve where possible.
Skills & Experience
- Proactive relationship building, networking and influencing skills
- Advanced commercial negotiation skills
- Relevant procurement experience sourcing IT business products and services
- Demonstrable track record in achieving significant savings and influencing people of all levels
- Demonstrable track record in communicating ideas to senior management
- Demonstrable track record in managing supplier relationships and improving performance
Because they have Corporate Values who through shared principles unite all employees and who go the extra mile.