£110000 - £115000 per annum + + 20% Bonus + £6,000 car + Shares
about 1 month ago
Global Supply Chain Deployment Lead - S/4 HANA - £115K (UK Wide)
Role: Global Supply Chain Deployment Lead - S/4 HANA
Salary: Up to £115,000 + £6,520 Car Allowance + 20% Bonus + Family Private Medical Insurance + Pension + Product allowance.
Location: UK & Ireland wide (London, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dublin)
***This role is hybrid and you will only be required to be in the office 1-2 days a week***
A fantastic opportunity, playing a key role in a Global Supply Chain Transformation project for a market leading global FMCG organisation. You will lead the deployment of the SAP 4 HANA solution across multiple regions and markets globally, working to define the delivery & rollout roadmap for the Supply Chain function. In turn, you will partner closely with key Supply Chain and IT stakeholders as well as the external Systems Integrator to execute against this roadmap, delivering a successful global Business Transformation.
You will be a member of the programme leadership team for the Supply Chain Business Transformation Programme with dedicated responsibilities for the deployment of the Supply Business Transformation solution across regions and markets, leading deployment hubs based in multiple global geographies.
- End to end responsibility for the successful deployment of the S/4 HANA programme into all regions and markets globally partnering through business and IT teams, as well as the Business Acceptance Group (BAG's) in the region.
- Responsibility for the overall deployment methodology, set-up and implementation.
- Providing clarity on global strategies, being fully aligned with other global parties. (e.g. CoE, Change Management and Learning)
- Responsible for integration across Supply Chain on the sub-functional synchronisation and overall effective deployment during the latter phases of the program
- Supporting regular communications to senior stakeholders and Supply Chain steerco's on progress.
- Responsibility for the first country pre-scoping exercise and country specific workshops. (covering topics as: methodology, global strategies, technical landscape pre-scoping, master data pre-scoping, business process pre-scoping etc.)
- Responsibility for the overall and individual sites' timeline management for on-going relationship and stakeholder alignment between global, hub and site.
You will demonstrate;
- Evidence of Global Supply Chain and/or Procurement Transformation
- Experience of delivering a S/4 HANA implementation in a Global Supply Chain Environment
- Evidence of designing and implementing a delivery roll-out roadmap for various geographic locations
- Experience of partnering with a Systems Integrator to execute implementation roadmap.
- Evidence of engaging & influencing Supply Chain and Technology stakeholder (globally) as part of a complex Transformation programme
- Experience of operating in a fast-paced environment - ideally within the FMCG, Beverages, Pharmaceuticals or Chemicals sectors
- Evidence of a leading a small team of direct reports (ideally based in multiple geographic locations)
Do you love taking a challenge head on and are passionate about transformation within Supply Chain and Procurement? Then this sounds like the right role for you!
If you would like to organise a conversation my email is email@example.com a