Global Supplier Manager (SRM) - £55K (Northampton)
£50000 - £55000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits
5 months ago
Role: Global Supplier Manager (SRM)
Salary: Up to £55K + Excellent Benefits
Location: Northampton office + hybrid Working - (office base 2 days per week)
Our client is a market leading, Financial Services organisation, seeking to recruit a Supplier Manager (SRM) who can play a key role in managing a portfolio of buiness critical Non-Tech suppliers, whilst contributing to the on-going development and implementation of best in class SRM process, policy and methodology.
You will manage Global Supplier portfolio's in the UK and across the world using your experience of supplier performance management, risk, SLA's and KPI's. Delivering monthly MI & Reports on supplier performance / spend etc for a defined element of the Non-Tech supplier portfolio, and will ensure the requirements contractual obligations, Procurement policy, and business unit objectives are met and evidenced in regular routines.
You will need to demonstrate stakeholder engagement, influencing and vendor management skills.
- Demonstrates a depth of SRM or Vendor Management experience
- Excellent communication and relationships management with both the Suppliers and the Stakeholders
- Experience of working within an Risk & Governance framework model
- Experience gained in complex, global, 'blue-chip' environments
- Demonstrable experience of developing SRM process, policy and tools
- Degree qualified
Click apply, for this exciting opportunity!